Wednesday, December 3, 2008

INITIAL PHASE OF MY FIRST YEAR

In the first week I actually couldnt come to college from wednesday till friday as there was a function in temple in my native place for which I go every year to meet all my cousines.I came back on monday and now for a change teachers started visiting classes unlike first day.... For the first few weeks we would mostly use laptops in class (sometimes even when teachers do their teaching) and do browsing, chatting ,downloads.etc. ..... srivatsan, vignesh and sriram to some extent would mostly be talking about computers and would be sharing highly technical and latest news or knowledge in that field with each other ....For me the things they talked were like greek and latin ... avanga potta sceneku alawe illa pa.....to be very frank things which they were talking about like 80gb portable hard disks , psps were completely alien to me initially and I sometimes felt little bad for not being able to take part in their conversations and so I dint like them initially.....but then came the turn around ...they slowly started interacting well and I think it all started with them teasing me for being vijay fan and with my orkut profile .. I dint mind getting teased ..I always believed getting teased would only bring friends closer.....classroom soon became a place to enjoy for me....vignesh and few others soon became good friends of mine and then we started teasing vignesh for putting overscene in initial days ... and from then on we would shout his name whenever teachers have some doubt in operating class projectors...and he soon became a target for our kalays which is actually an endless topic.....

No comments: