Wednesday, December 3, 2008

FIRST DAY IN HUMAITIES BLOCK

Next day we were all made to assemble in our respective classes in humanities department... and by the time I went there, everyone had already come ...i went and sat in only empty place which was in last bench of rightmost set of desks ...anyway i was happy as I always prefer to sit in last bench and I was lucky to get a place der inspite of being late....It was the first day for us in class and in typical ssn style none of the teachers came to class for the whole day and so we were all talking with each other getting to know each other ....shaw, srirams, sri vatsan and vignesh were near my bench I talked with them for some time and then at around lunch period i talked with g.v.vignesh and he brought me to his room in hostel ....I can still remember the words I spoke with him that day " warden lam nan waradha patha onnum solla mattangala da" ( ippa nenacha sema comedy) and then he brought me to his room ....It was my first visit to the room which has given many memorable moments .....By the end of the day I was wondering how lenient the best college in chennai is......we were allowed to roam freely outside classes and goto hostel whenever we feel like without any restrictions...i got an idea of our college on the very first day...

No comments: