Wednesday, December 3, 2008

FIRST DAY OF MY COLLEGE LIFE


It was a after a very long holidays after 12th exam ,infact longest holiday that we have ever had and holidays had completely bored each one of us and so we were all eagerly waiting for this day to put an end to all our boredom ....For me the promotion from being a school student to a college student was a big thing and I was waiting like anything for this day and it finally happened .. and I was eagerly waiting to make new friends and came to college by college bus and assembled in the auditorium and correspondent gave us a very big bulid up for newly introduced e-learning concept of our college (lols which later turned out to be one of the biggest flops ever given by SSN ) .I spent the first day with cse keerthi and his dav class mates as i didnt know anyone except him in the college(remember all my school mates who joined ssn were not ma close friends i just knew them they belonged to my school..thats it ..)and it so happened i never ever talked again in the rest of ma college life with the many of boys with whom i spent my first day in college ..

No comments: